Thursday, August 4, 2011

Were Married!

So I know its been a crazy couple of weeks but Eric and I finally reached our goal. We were married July 22, 2011 in the San Diego Temple! What a wonderful day it was! Heavenly if I could describe it in one word :)
Anyway I have greatly neglected some my friends in getting some pictures up on here of the amazing event. Thank you thank you to my brother Joe and Kate for photographing the whole thing, they rock!
As far as married life soo far...all I can say is I have the most AMAZING husband EVER..!yey I can say husband! hehe.. and I couldnt be happier!

Here are some pics of Eric and I from the big day...
At San Diego Temple

Bench at Del Mar beach

Del Mar Beach

Del Mar Beach

San Diego Temple

San Diego Temple

Del Mar Beach

Family Pics!















Dinner/Reception














Hope you enjoyed the pics!
I will be posting soon updates soon on our home renovations...muahahaha LoL
Its in the works ; l

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful day! I absolutely agree - it was Heavenly!! So happy for you two! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete