So for those of you who haven't heard of the Ragnar Relay, its a team race in which several participants run certain parts of a 100+ miles. Well..I participated in the Logan to Park City relay this last weekend and it was c-razy! I and several other family members and friends covered 192 miles across the Wasatch Back in Utah. It was exhausting to say the least but soo much fun! The picture above is Van 1. Marty and his wife Kim are on the left, then Kate, Joe then I and my future sister in law Katie! This picture was taken at the beginning of our adventure. Marty was our first runner and we all got to cheer him on at the start. Van 2 wasn't present at the beginning because they didn't need to meet us till later that afternoon for their legs of the race.
If any of you have never tried this type of race I suggest you do if your up for it! It's such an adventure finding your way to each leg and supporting each other every step of the way. I felt very lucky to have such amazing people in my van including Eric! He rode along for the entire race start to finish! He was our volunteer which was also a challenging job to say the least.
Here's some other pictures of the beginning..
![]()
Our huge van we rode in, our team name was Trail Dawgz
![]()
Walking to the start line
![]()
K & K
![]()
Haha Eric in his doorag hehe. He wanted to join in the festivities.
We finally finished the race last Saturday around 6:30. We were exhausted as you could imagine! But all in all well worth the time and energy.
![]()
My favorite one of all hehe, he's such a cutie!
Way to go Rochelle! You are amazing for hauling butt through that race! I am totally too intimidated to try a Ragnar.
ReplyDelete