No I am so grateful for Eric for taking care of me. Getting sick is just part of the up's and down's :)
So back to the weekend, we had a ton of fun! Saturday we did a lot of cleaning and shopping. With the gift cards we got from family and friends we were able to buy our first toaster, yey! Among other items. I reallllly enjoyed the shopping part haha.... Eric is soo patient :)
Saturday night we had a little get together and watched UFC 133! Evans vs Ortiz
Unfortunately the guy we were rooting for lost :( But we ate lots of pizza and good food!
I made this dessert...
Sopapilla Cheesecake..Sooo yummmy! And easy to make! I got the recipe from myyellowumbrella.blogspot.com. It was a hit!
I am excited to announce that we finished our first home project! Well I shouldnt say we...LOL Eric and my Dad installed a doggy door! I just sat there and took pictures and watched shark week re-runs haha But I gave them much positive encouragement! Here is a picture of Eric hard at work
This will be one step closer to having Duke stay with us permanentely. Our next goal is to clean the carpets this weekend. I know your asking..why would you clean the carpets before? Lets just say Duke feels the need to mark his territory after smelling the other male dogs scents around the house :( We miss you squint and Buster!
So hopefully we can get the carpet detail done and Duke can move in!
Also...I am hoping this next weekend to bake this..!
mmmmmmmmmmm...cant wait!




That sopapilla cheesecake looks so delicious! I think I will have to make it. Glad that you are feeling better, Rochelle, and that you are putting Eric to work! :)
ReplyDelete